Pages

Friday, March 20, 2020

Mr. Indifferent writing

Mr . Indifferent was in  the elevator, as the door closed someone was trying to get in and Mr. Indifferent stands there watching with his hand in his pockets.

Mr. Indifference was very slim and tall and his face was very long like the sky tower. He has ears as big as hippopotamus, and  his nose
was as big as a light bulb. He was wearing black like a ceremony suit.

Mr. Indifferent was waiting  at the crossing, next minute an old lady had clinged on to 
Mr. Indifferent, he sighed and he was walking like 1 step...      2 steps... 3 step...     

4 step...    5 step... they were as slow as a snail, a car was coming like a speeding cheddar Mr. Indifferent put his hand out and stopped the car, and then
they got to the other side the old granny squeezed Mr.  Indifferents cheek and then he realized that he can be a better person. He played with old people, he
gave a balloon to a kid he did a rubbish clean up and then everyone liked him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post