Pages

Monday, July 6, 2020

Quality Blog Comment

Hi There its Bailees Apples, last week we started a comic it was a little bit easy and really fun i did one about a quality blog comment and  if you think it is cool give it a comment and if you have any questions write in the comments i did this with my friend Mikayla go cheek out her blog and see her comic it took about 4 days to make but we didn't get much time because we had to do our warm up it took fifteen minutes to do the warm up here is Mikaylas blog click here MIKAYLAS BLOG



2 comments:

  1. Hi bailee, I like how you added so much detail and worked really hard on your comic so good job. Next time you could check your punctuation cause I can see in there i but make it a capital ok.

    Bye for now Mik

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok thank for the feed back

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post