Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2019

the thousends game

Last week we played the thousand game for maths we had to pick four cards it could
Be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 but it could not be 10 or more . First we had to put the cards in order, to biggest to smallest then smallest to biggest.
I got 1,4,8,6 then i put biggest to smallest like this 8641. Then i put it like this 4861 next we picked another four card this time i got 7156

First i put  them in biggest to smallest like this 8641 then i put it in smallest to biggest like this 1468.

1 comment:

  1. hi bailee i like the way that you put smallest to biggest and told what you did first, next and then.by mikayla

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post